Popular Posts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Anthology is Complete


My Dearest Friends

My Anthology is complete and should soon be published.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for supporting me during the past few months.  My writings do not end here.
I will continue to pen what inspires and strengthens me.  

This anthology is wonderfully illustrated with photographs an artwork of my dearest DeOlivere. Most of the works contained are the pieces on this blog, but new photos and editing of some of the pieces have been included.

It should be available on Amazon within the next few days and I would hope that you would consider acquiring one as a keepsake.

Again thanks to all of you

Blessings be

CHER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends....thanks for reading...I certainly hope my experiences and my thoughts were of some value to you. Your feedback would be welcomed