Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A REMINDER



Blessings to all of you.....
We are here on this earth for a purpose.
We must treasure the time we have in view.
A wise man once said "If you only knew......
How much time you had left and translated it to months
what would you do ?"

Truth be told I didn't know.
But my intention was to show.
That I was going to consider this information anew.

I calculated mine.
With three score and ten being the time,
I possessed two hundred and fifty two.
With this knowledge what should I do?

I pondered long and hard...
I felt troubled with this precious ward.
Then it came to me.

I was to be....
A Keeper of Faith and Blessings be!
A Mother, a Lover, a Friend in need,
A Counselor, a Mentor, yes all of these.

I have been bestowed a gift.
A precious vessel for life....
To keep safe and treasure until my life's breath is taken
And so, I rejoice in my new awakening.

Be true to yourself....
and always be kind.
Never, ever forget.....
That we are given much, but what we don't control.....

IS TIME.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends....thanks for reading...I certainly hope my experiences and my thoughts were of some value to you. Your feedback would be welcomed