Hi Guys
You can connect to my second log CherInsight as well to check up on the new poetry and so on......
Here is the link http://cher-insight.blogspot.com/
Would love to see you there.....
Cher
Popular Posts
-
I have embarked on a journey.... not one of my own volition. I have packed the necessities.... observation, intuition, vigilance.... ...
-
The Most Beautiful Arc by Cher Why do things have to be so difficult.... Why is it that as a mother you cannot always provide the pr...
-
The Beginning was almost three years ago, The end of one chapter in my life and the start of another. A journey that has had its high mome...
Cher. I thought you were the
ReplyDeletethin, tall, Caucasian who was
with Sonny. Bad Bengals, girl.
Here’s someGoodNews, gorjuss:
Being a ‘Near Death Experiencer’
(saw OtherSide when comatose),
gotta lotta vivid thots/ideez now:
How wouldya like to write centillions
at my Big Ol Majestic Mansions? We
could explore, love, groove, rrrr!astle,
FXantasy movies aboard my starship
or we could certainly make our own.
Dream/Desire. Exactly what God wants.
Everything’s possible in the starry sky.
✖️psychopathicmath.blogspot.com✖️
Cya soon, ya gorgeous wildflower you...