Popular Posts

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hiatus

Hey friends

I know I have been away for awhile, but it was a well needed break...a lot of really good stuff happened since last we spoke...and some disappointing stuff as well....but hey, we know its a journey yea....

So, I am now preparing for NIFCA and getting my pieces ready....on a few days leave so I intend to work hard on it since I only have til Aug 12 to hand everything in.....

I have a few new pieces to post....you may see that my style has changed, or if I am allowed to say, developed a bit.....your comments on this would be welcomed and remember you can do it anonymously if you like...

So, I promise not to be away for so long again......

Blessings to all of you

Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends....thanks for reading...I certainly hope my experiences and my thoughts were of some value to you. Your feedback would be welcomed