Popular Posts

Monday, January 24, 2011

IT'S A NEW DAY......AND WHAT WILL IT BRING...?

I awake to the rain pattering on my window...it is cold...I am sure at least 20 degrees Celsius.....My body clock as usual moves me at least two minutes before the mobile alarm goes off.

Why do I have to go in today....yea yea..as we sing together in the family key..."Oh Crap it's Monday"....

I do the usual morning quick run, feet on ground, rub eyes, reach for glasses, check time on cell phone (funny I haven't owned a functioning watch for over two years)...release bodily fluids (come on people I'm sharing here..we all do it).....take BP meds...need to keep the ole ticker going...and head to press the school clothes.  Ok I could hear most of you now...but yuh had all weekend to do that,,,why yuh wait till Monday morning...ok I may be a scientist, may be practical and logical...but I just throw that out the window like every normal human being....to see how it feels.

It's raining again....I am sitting by the open window, there is still a chill int he air at 7.39 am.....Important meetings today....appointments before arrival at office.....my daily calender swirling in my head.....need to make sense of it all...but it is better done with....the rain falling.....the earth is replenished.....and Mother Nature Drinks.....Sups.....and Breathes.

I started this Blog last nite.....I have no idea how it will end.....

I take each day one step at a time, but I know I am approaching a major juncture of reflection. My life is complicated right now...I feel I am being pulled in many directions.....there is a tentacle to the past, a ball and chain anchored to the present and an antennae reaching for the future.....and inevitably they are turning their winches ALL at the same time.

Breathe.....sometimes it has to be a conscious act. One you must be in control of.   You stop and think about it.  You watch your chest rise...you feel the intake of air.....you open your mouth and you exhale.  We take this for granted.  That was me before...no longer....I breathe....I stop... I look up...I smile.. I close my eyes...I am grateful...I am blessed.

You are Blessed.

I said in my last note that I was to tell you why I created CHER BEAUTY GLAM.

It is kinda funny.  I could share the practical reason and path of this concept. But that is not what I think is the most important aspect to share.

I will let you in  on a secret....CBG to me is the way I see myself......strong, in control, iconic, beautiful, glamorous, desirable.....note I said it is the way I SEE MYSELF...not the way I MAY ACTUALLY BE ALL THE TIME.....

CBG is a focal point for me.....it is like a Baobab tree in the village.  My thoughts and agonies join me on a daily basis at this watering spot to flesh out concerns and create directional elements for my life. My right brain is in total control and is the master of this symphony.

What score will I play today......how many sections will I have...will it be lead by the strings or the wind.....I will know soon enough.....


Be Blessed, Be Respectful and Mother Nature Will Protect

CHER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends....thanks for reading...I certainly hope my experiences and my thoughts were of some value to you. Your feedback would be welcomed