Popular Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

OUR LOVE


The connection was made in a virtual world
We stroked each other's imagination
At over ninety clicks a minute
Digits dancing, letters racing

He wishes to hear my voice
I shudder at the thought
Would he be disappointed?
Or would he reel from my sweet rhythms?

I gave in
Oh the silky texture, the smooth tenor
He touches me, stirs me nether
This ethereal space is no longer enough.

We broke through the barrier
Physical bonds were made
No longer needing ions and pulses
Sweat and sinews replaced

The adrenalin still races
Over time and numerous places
Our connections are secured
We are each other’s love
Transcending time, voices and spaces


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends....thanks for reading...I certainly hope my experiences and my thoughts were of some value to you. Your feedback would be welcomed