Popular Posts

Friday, February 18, 2011

PREPARATION of the ANTHOLOGY - My Request of You

Dearest Friends

I humbly thank you for the time you have been taking to read my work. It has been wonderful.

The encouragement has been overwhelming and hence I am moving onto the next phase of my journey.

I am preparing my anthology to be published within the next few months.  Your comments and support have been so genuine that I wish to capture some of these within the works.

I am therefore respectfully asking of you if you would take the time to read a few of the pieces and make comments on them (albeit anonymously) so that I may quote some of them within the biographical pages of the anthology.

I look forward to hearing from you and again thank you so much for your interest.

Blessings

Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends....thanks for reading...I certainly hope my experiences and my thoughts were of some value to you. Your feedback would be welcomed